We're hiring - come work with us!
Motimate is the result of more than 10 years of working with some of Scandinavia's largest companies on improving their internal communication, increasing their sales and refining their employee training. It's an exciting new service that is disrupting the corporate training market.
We're now looking to expand our team and hire new developers to help us take our product to the next level. This is your chance to work on an exciting new app, in a brand new company, together with a remote-friendly team that is passionate about building high-quality software.
How do we work?
- 100% remote. We do all of our work online using services like GitHub, Slack and Google Hangouts. You can either work remotely or in our office in Oslo, Norway.
- Fast development with a high focus on quality. We don't believe that you need to break things in order to move fast. We ship continuously and use tools like continuous integration and automated testing to keep both a high velocity and high quality.
- High product focus. We work closely together with our customers to build features that we know will have a big impact on their day-to-day work. We also continuously gather feedback and data to inform our product decisions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are passionate, self-driven and love working with others in a team. Since we do all of our work online you can work remotely from anywhere in the EU/EEA (for contractual reasons we can't hire people from outside of Europe at the moment), or onsite at our office in Oslo, Norway.
Here's our currently open positions:
We need a skilled and passionate UI/UX designer to join our agile, international, and fully remote team. You'll need to have experience in designing beautiful and user friendly interfaces for both iOS, Android and Web. We'd also like you to have experience in working closely with developers - and you'll love that!
If you think and breathe user experience and get the kicks when you are designing a product that thousands of people use every day - then you'll be a perfect fit for our team.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Self-driven and creative
- Structured and precise
- Master of Sketch
- Skilled in a prototyping tool of your choice
What you'll work on:
- Designing new features for iOS, Android and Web
- Designing new interfaces for editors and admin users
- Designing insight- and reporting tools
- Redesign our websites and improving our self-service solution
- Evolve our design language used for everything from presentations to ads
Send us your best designs, apps or prototypes and a couple of references and let's take it from there.
QA and testing
We need a tester to focus only on testing! There will be a lot of new features that needs a thorough and caring person who love details and the continuously strive after creating the perfect product. You will be a valuable addition to an already great team.
- Testing web, iOS, Android
- Creating test cases in cooperation with developers to make sure both automated and manual testing cover as many cases as possible
- Feature testing
- Regression testing
- Bugs recreation
Customer support and onboaring expert
We need a person to work together with our Customer Relations manager to handle the customer support. You need to have tech skills in order to work closely with reporting bugs and be able to do research together with the development team.
- Norwegian and English writing
- Become a super user in both WebEditor and WebAdmin
- Create and maintain FAQ and user manuals
- Help users solve all kind of tasks and problems they may come up with
- Do the initial integration of new clients
What can we offer you?
- Working on an exciting new service that is disrupting the corporate training market.
- Being part of a startup that already has a solid foundation but with lots of room to grow.
- Being an essential part of a fast-moving and friendly team.
- We actively encourage our developers to share their work with the community, through open source, blog posts and speaking at conferences.
- Lots of opportunities to learn from other developers and to work outside of your comfort zone. We love people who are eager to learn new technologies!
- Lots of freedom and flexibility to work the way you prefer. Work either remotely or in our Oslo offices, up to you!
- Option to be hired either as an employee or as a freelancer with a permanent contract.
- Norwegian work conditions - 7.5 hour work day and 5 weeks of vacation per year.
To apply, send your CV and an introduction to yourself to email@example.com. Feel free to also contact us if you have any questions about the above positions or about Motimate as a company.
Please note that we're only able to hire people who live and work within the European Union/EEA (for contractual reasons we can't hire people from outside of Europe at the moment).
You can read more about our products and what we do on this website, specifically on the About section.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!